Support The Scottish Forestry Trust via Payroll Giving
Payroll Giving is a simple tax efficient method of making regular donations to a charity of your choice through your monthly pay (providing you pay tax through PAYE). The scheme is run nationally and is government backed and you can donate as much or as little as you want.
To start giving to The Scottish Forestry Trust simply authorise your employer to deduct regular donations from your pay and your employer then pays these donations to an approved Payroll Giving Agency approved by HM Revenue & Customs. They then distribute donations to the charity of your choice.
If your employer does not run a Payroll Giving scheme, why not suggest they start one? They are easy to set up and administer.
- Putting UK Bats on the map 2017-2019
- Improving Biodiversity in Lowland Planted Woodlands 2017-2020
- Mapping impacts of Phytophthora austrocedri in juniper 2017-2021
- Improving the understanding and management of Phoenix Trees 2016-2018
- The Ecology and Genetics of Native Scottish Crab Apple 2016-2018
- Development and Publication of Tree Work Guides 2016-2018
- Shaping the Future of Forestry 2016-2017
- Epidemiology of Phytophthora ramorum on Larix spp. and host responses to infection 2016-2019
- Woodland Planting and Natural Flood Management 2015-2019
- Silvicultural diversity and birds in Scots pine forests 2015-2016
- Ownership effect on benefits from woodland expansion 2015-2019
- Who Will Pay for Urban Forest Climate Regulation Services? 2015-2018
- Multi-taxa functional diversity in UK plantation forests Sept 2015-Dec 2019
- RSFS Annual Lecture 2015-2017
- Emergent forest dynamics and natural flood management 2015-2016
- Mapping and Repositioning Forestry Skills for the 21st Century 2014-2020
- Can ecological restoration help build sustainable communities? 2013-2016
- How environment and gene flow shape adaptation in Scots pine 2013-2016
- Advanced Assessment of Minor G.B. Conifer species 2012-2016