Winner of the Dr Cyril Hart Memorial Award announced
19 December 2011
The Scottish Forestry Trust has announced the winner of the inaugural Dr Cyril Hart Memorial Award. Matti Salmela won the award for his paper titled "Understanding the evolution of native pinewoods in Scotland will benefit their future management and conservation".
Scottish Forestry Trust chairman Robert Scott, presented the award to Matti's supervisor, Richard Ennos at the Trust's meeting on Friday 16th December.
- Multi-taxa functional diversity in UK plantation forests Sept 2015-Aug 2019
- Future Trees Trust - Assistant Development Officer 2015-2018
- Grey Squirrel Lure Project 2015-2016
- RSFS Annual Lecture 2015-2017
- Emergent forest dynamics and natural flood management 2015-2016
- Mapping and Repositioning Forestry Skills for the 21st Century 2014-2020
- The Sylva Project 2014-2015
- Can ecological restoration help build sustainable communities? 2013-2016
- How environment and gene flow shape adaptation in Scots pine 2013-2016
- Advanced Assessment of Minor G.B. Conifer species 2012-2016
- Improving the production of local origin Aspen in Scotland 2012-2015
- Susceptibility of Scots and Lodgepole pine provenances to Red Band Needle Blight caused by Dothistroma septosporum 2011-2015